How to sell safely?
- Watch out for fake Currency Notes or Money Orders.
- Verify the buyer if there is a request for a bulk order. Ask the buyer to provide photo ID and proof of address.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a location which is safe for you to meet.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
- Always inform someone (the place and buyers information) before meeting the buyer, so that in case anything happens someone knows where you were.
How To Buy Safely?
Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing.
Watch out for Fake offers. If it appears too good to be true, than it probably is a fake one. Inspect everything properly.
The best way to complete a transaction is to collect the item and pay after inspecting the product at the time of delivery. Never transfer funds or use a debit card to pay someone.
Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, delivery and payment method.
Never give out your financial information.
It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
In case of electronic goods, cars, and bikes you should test the functioning of the item before purchase. Verify vehicle chassis number. 3rd party services are available that can provide the history of a vehicle for theft, damage, and for identification purposes.
Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
Ask the Seller to send you the images of the product through mail or WhatsApp for actual condition.
How to inform if you suspect someone to be fraud?
Please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org, for any Legal Issues if you suspect someone to be fraud on 800-i. We also urge you to notify the Police immediately if you have been a victim of fraud.